April 6, 2008

An interesting spring

Hi all!

I'm sorry, I know that it has been weeks isnce my last post here, but alot has happend since then so I've realy not have any time for bloging.

Anyways, we had deadline for our latest project last week. The Project Lifecycle, our first project where we i groups of 3-4 persons worked on sharp cases. My group worked for the swedish RedCross youth association, and their focus this year, Sex-hiv.

The mission was to creat a campaignish site that they could use as a portal and inform people about the risk of getting HIV when you're having sex. Our pretty early decieded that we didn't want to do as everyone else, and use some scare tactic, like showing some horrible pictures and telling people that they can die, cause they already heard that a thousand times before.. so we chose to inform in a fun 80:ish way instead. My part in this project was from start to be a designer, but ended up a front-end coder, so I had pretty much nothing to do with the design, on the other hand, if the css don't work, I'm the one to blaim for that :)

I'm just gonna post a few pictures of the project here, for a full case studie and url, check out my portfolio at www.bjornblomquist.com, cause I will upload it there as soon as I'm done moving (that's right, thats one of the reasons why I havn't been written in a wile.. anyways, here are the pictures.. peace!



No comments: