January 20, 2008

Entering hardcore mode

Alright, I'm back again. Sorry for the long waiting but I've had alot to do. Tomorrow is the start of our hardcore class site coding, we're aiming for a very tight deadline. I'm project manager on our class site project, wich is a huge project, so it feels realy great. I'm realy looking forward to this, the whole process, both the good and the bad parts. I'm just hoping that I'll be able to handle the stress in a good way, but I'm pretty sure I will.

Anyways, I'll try to report as often as I can, until next time, enjoy this illustration of myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice look, let's hope you finish the project in time..

and if you stress out, ritalin :P

Anonymous said...

I like the graphic of your head. Looks really cool. I hope you'll succeed in your project, it sounds interesting :)

ixtra said...

cool illustration there!
hope you finish your project on time
cheers
ixtra