October 4, 2007

the D day

Alright, it's finaly thursday the forth of october and just a few hours left til Resumébar opens it doors and the evening is on! We still have alot ot do, so this is the last thing I'm gonna do before I shut down my computer and get my ass into work.

We had a group meeting today aswell, decided a couple of things that would make our project easier and take it forward. For example we will no longer use a mask to hide everything but your face in the webcam, we will simply "cut a hole" in our stage and let the person using it place his head where the hole is. We will also add some sounds for our "touch zones" so when you raise your right arm, it will go BOOM. Hm, not realy but you get the idea of it.

Gotta get some work done now, I'll tell you all about the evening tomorrow.

No comments: