December 20, 2007

Christmas holliday

Alot have happend, and I think it will all go on next year, but before that, we'll take a break for a couple of days, celibrate christmas and try to relax with our friends and family.

The work with our class site is in full progress, we all share the feeling of a huge calm before the gigantic storm we all know is comming early next year when all the work starts to catch up with us and we'll be having our hands full all the time. BUT there are stil a couple of days left before that happens, so I'll try to relax and enjoy this holliday, and I hope you'll do the same!

With this fast illustration I'll wish you a Merry christmas and a happy new year (guess I'll write again before New Years Eve, but you never know).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

late merry cristmas, but still merry cristmas, but why is the cristmas tree bleeding?

Unknown said...

lol, looks good. Better if it was bleeding and not just a tounge stiking out!